Saturday, March 21, 2009

Watch Out...Here Come the Pirates


Ok..so these guys aren't that intimidating...cause they are too darn cute!

The Pirates had their season opener this weekend and they came out with a last minute victory against the Astros in game one. The Astros have always been my favorite team....growing up I always watched them but NOW I love me some Pirates!! It is Logan's first time to play this sport but his coach has taught him all the basics...
You got to get to the plate and be ready to hit the ball....


Focus and swing....hit that ball!

Get to base and grab your... uhh...not sure he taught him that


Run like your MOM is after you......

and score a run....SAFE! After you win you....

!
Give your momma lots of hugs...(my favorite part)


I have to thank my hubby for being the photographer today. I got to keep the books so the camera was left in his hands. I must say, he showed me up big time. Way to go honey. I will leave y'all with one of my favorite shots....Logan has his daddy's jersey # and his mom's athletic ability...hehe

No comments: