Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008...Family, Fun, Food & Football






We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Millicent, Stephen and Junior couldn't make it because they just moved into their new house. We missed them but we had the most important person there.....the wonderful chef...MY MOM!!! That woman throws together the most amazing Thanksgiving Dinner for her family. Everything was so delicious as always. She never really lets us help....except for the little stuff like mashing the potatos...but that is probably because she doesn't want us to mess anything up!! I have always loved my Mom's cooking and I am so thankful for her!! I love you Mom!! After our meal, we headed outside to play some friendly, family football and the kids got their bikes out as well. The wonderful chef even had her time on two wheels!! I always love to have my family around. Jess and Tim and their boys made the trip and we all just had a blast...and ate way too much!! The house is quiet now with everyone gone...except Gracie is snoring right next to me.. :) love my bulldog. The kids and I pulled out the Christmas decorations and like we always do after Thanksgiving...we decorated the house for their favorite holiday. I can't believe it's less than a month away...geez. Thank you to all my family for a wonderful Thanksgiving...especially you Mom...you are the best!! See you all at Christmas!!

No comments: