Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Count Your Blessings

http://www.singlemindedwomen.com/
My friend Jenny and I were discussing our blogs one day and she mentioned a blog that she started reading and if you are a mom, it will definitely get to you. It is about a man that is raising his 7 month old daughter by himself since his wife passed away 27 hours after giving birth. I know that my wonderful husband would do a great job raising our kids if I wasn't around but even so, I couldn't imagine not being there with them as they grow. This new mom, Liz never got to change a diaper or even hold her sweet daughter...it just makes me think of how many things I take for granted. I absolutely love being a mom, dishes, diapers, laundry and all...it is a great job!! If you are interested, check out Matt's blog at http://www.mattlogelin.com/ Make sure you click on the link "If you have never been here before..." so he can share his story. His daughter, Madeleine is absolutely adorable and he is currently helping raise money for a charity that helps neglected and abandoned children....check it out and give back if you can. Many Blessings~ amanda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tears.... rolling... down... my face!!!!!!!!!!