Monday, July 7, 2008

It's already July!

Well after rejoining reality since returning from San Diego..ugh.. I have been going non-stop and my volleyball season is only a month away...yikes!! I'm not sure how many blog entries I will get to do during my season. So here is a little recap of a few recent events...Trinity finally got to go to the American Girl Boutique in Dallas. She got a doll and outfit for the doll and and a matching outfit for herself..which cost more than mommy outfits...sheesh! After we got her doll, we went to see the movie, Kit Kitridge which is an American Girl movie. Our 4th festivities were low key..since we live next to Joe Pool Lake, we just walked to the front of our neighborhood to watch fireworks after eating some yummy barbeque made by Gene. Saturday the kids and I got to go swimming at the Sample's house for Mason's birthday. We had a blast. You know how you can be away from some people for awhile but when you see them again, it is like you just saw them yesterday...well that is how I feel about the Samples and my dear friend Amanda. It was so good to see all of them and they are such special people to me!
Gene and I celebrate 10 years of marriage in August and we will take the kids to Sea World and then that is it for our summer! Wow...does it go by fast. Enjoy it while it lasts!!

No comments: