Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Well I am back from my wonderful visit to San Diego. I had a great time visiting with family and soaking in the awesome weather. My Aunt Liz picked me up from the airport and we ate dinner at CPK(California Pizza Kitchen) with Uncle Chris. I always stay at their house and they are so sweet to have me!! My cousin Brigette is studying abroad in Paris...you go cousin....so I got to sleep in her room this time. I got to see her via i-chatting which was way cool and I will put a picture of us i-chatting in the slide show. Aunt Liz and I took Uncle Chris' sweet ride to the Del Mar Fair the next day. I felt a little like Ferris Bueller when they snuck the dad's car out for a joy ride! It was beautiful riding around San Diego with the top down. The fair was a lot of fun...we did our usual shopping and browsing the cool gadgets. Aunt Liz and I had lunch at Poseidon, a fab restaurant on the beach. That night we had dinner at Del Mar Beach and it was absolutely beautiful. My cousin, Kate and her hubby Cameron joined us with their gorgeous daughter, Dakota. We enjoyed hanging out by the water and we actually were front row for a wedding that was taking place there. The next two days we spent at Aunt Gloria and Uncle Glen's house. They moved into this house about a year ago and the view is breathtaking. You really have to see it to give it justice. You walk down their yard to the pool and cabana and we had a blast there all weekend!! My Aunties Deneen and Vi came along with my cousins Peyton, Griffin, and Savannah. We swam, got sun and ate some great food along with the occasional water gun fight and cannon ball contest. I guess the kid in you never goes away. My Uncle Glen has this great telescope and it was perfect for snooping on the party that was going on in the mansion on the hill...good times!! My trip ended with my cousin, Kate taking me to Seaport Village and to the airport. Thanks Cousin!! Thanks to ALL my family for always making sure I have a wonderful vacation. I love y'all and miss you all already!! Enjoy the slideshow!! Until next summer......

No comments: