Friday, June 6, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Logan and his Hero
There is no doubt Logan is going to grow up to be like his daddy. They love hanging out together and it is so fun to watch them. This picture was taken at Gene's Memorial Day Tournament that he hosted in Denton. It was a huge tournament and a huge success. The kids and I went out there to hang out with him and show our support. Of course Logan had to sit with his dad on the bench during one of his games. We have the greatest kids. They are troopers for sure. Yesterday we were at All Saints' with basketball camp until 6pm and then the kids went with me to my sand volleyball game from 7-9. They are awesome and Gene and I are very blessed!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful family!! I can't wait to keep up with your blog!

xoxo
Steph

Unknown said...

Awwww, that is an AWESOME picture!