Monday, July 27, 2009

HOLLYWOOD HERE WE COME


We got to enjoy the day at Universal Studios today!! It was so much fun and it brought back a lot of memories. My Uncle Bill and Aunt Sharon used to take my sisters and I there when we would come visit them.


Kansas and Logan dancing with Homer Simpson....the Simpson ride was one of their favorites.

Billy Bush wanted to interview me after the Studio Tour...I think I was a little underdressed for the red carpet...haha!


The very popular Bates Mansion....we even saw a scene from Psycho....a man went into the Bates Motel and brought out a "body" in a blanket. He then proceeded to come toward the tour tram with a knife. It was pretty cool.



Recognize that street....it's Wysteria Lane from Desperate Housewives. Look closely at the sign. It was awesome being so close to the set.


I didn't get a great picture but that is Jennifer Love Hewitt going into her trailer on the set of Ghost Whisperer. We also saw a ton of other cool things on the tour...


Like these cars from a scene of Fast and the Furious


And Shaggy by The Mystery Machine....Scooby was there too but I wasn't fast enough to get his picture.


The kids are excited to enter the Simpson ride in Krustyland!


We watched a show with animal actors and I couldn't resist this cute thing...something about her reminds me of Logan...haha!


Lucy Ricardo ...the kids even knew who she was!


We had a great time at Universal Studios. I wish I could post all the cool pictures but I took almost 100 of them. I may try to download them to facebook...we'll see. Gene didn't get to make it cause he was coaching but we got 2 for 1 passes so we will be returning before we leave so he can share in the fun. Have a great week!

No comments: